If you are considering over-the-counter orthotic inserts instead of custom-made orthotics, we are here to tell you the differences.
- 3-arch support balances the feet, balances the body; also provides proper corrections for your specific condition
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers custom support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances chiropractic adjustments, resulting in longer-term symptom relief
- Custom made using 16 precise measurements based on digital images or impressions of your feet
- Supports only 1 arch and often overcorrects, causing more harm than good
- Does not provide custom support throughout the gait cycle
- Does not aid in correcting posture; really just a cushion designed to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offers generic solutions for a set number of foot conditions, which likely do not address your specific needs
Unlike generic orthotics, Foot Levelers’ individually designed Functional Orthotics are scientifically designed for the individual’s unique postural problems – not just problems with the feet. We believe that correcting imbalances in your feet, in addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, can properly align your spine and pelvis.
Functional Orthotics offer more than just short-term symptom relief. They also promote whole- body wellness for a lifetime.
No one else’s feet are exactly like yours, and those over-the-counter inserts are not designed to meet your individual postural needs. Foot Levelers’ Functional Orthotics are custom-made from a weight-bearing foam cast or digital scan of your feet. Sixteen measurements ensure that the orthotics are a perfect fit — they are as unique as you are! Any orthotic can alter the way you stand, walk, and absorb shock from the ground. If they do not fit you properly, your problem can get worse, rather than improve.